Wire-bound 2010 photographic wall calendar, stunning A4-sized photography of landscapes of Scotland through the seasons, includes Scottish dates.
Click to make the image larger.
About Landscapes from Gleann na Muice to Loch Enoch: Wall Calendar 2010
One of two Scotster 2010 Photographic Wall Calendars featuring truly stunning photography of landscapes of Scotland through the seasons. This one shows locations from Gleann na Muice, Highland in the north to Loch Enoch, Dumfries & Galloway in the south plus many other beautiful locations across Scotland.
You will want to cut out and keep the photographs on this calendar. You will want to frame some of them and hang them on your wall long after the month is through. When you display this in your living room, your kitchen, your office, wherever you hang your calendars, people will comment on the amazing photographs and every single one is Scotland.
- All pages are captioned with the name of the place shown in the photograph
- Features Scottish dates: Burns Night, St Andrew's Day, Hogmanay (plus other notable dates through the year)
- Each photograph is about A4 size (roughly 29cm x 21cm) and so the calendar is A3 when hung up
- Under the photo each day of the month has an area in which to write important notes for any of the dates
- Wire-bound with holes punched already for easy-hanging, printed on heavyweight paper
Order your Landscapes from Gleann na Muice to Loch Enoch: Wall Calendar 2010
Please join Scotster to enjoy the stuff in our shop. Scotster helps you to expand your social circle and to find people who share your interests. Whether you want online chat, photo sharing or to make new friends in your local area and beyond, it'll feel great getting to see and hear more about the stuff that everyone's doing so that you can join in too!
We make it easy to stay connected: join now - Scotster is 100% FREE to use
Free with every Landscapes from Gleann na Muice to Loch Enoch: Wall Calendar 2010
This postcard-sized photographic fridge magnet features 12 beautiful photographs of Scottish landscapes through the seasons. The photographs are featured at a larger size on Scotster's 2010 Photographic Wall Calendar of the same name and the magnet gives the location of each photograph:
- Coylumbridge, Highland
- Loch Enoch, Dumfries & Galloway
- Grey Mare's Tail, Dumfries & Galloway
- Beinn Liath Mhor, Highland
- Askival, Isle of Rum
- Gleann na Muice, Highland
- LÚn Liath, Highland
- Edendon Water, Perth & Kinross
- Arthur's Seat, City of Edinburgh
- Glen Affric, Highland
- Hart Fell, Dumfries & Galloway
- Glen Etive, Highland
If you would like to own this fridge magnet, please note that one comes free with every purchase of the matching calendar 'Landscapes from Gleann na Muice to Loch Enoch'.
See the Scotster page for Landscapes from Gleann na Muice to Loch Enoch Fridge Magnet—but remember this item is free with every Landscapes from Gleann na Muice to Loch Enoch: Wall Calendar 2010 so only add the item to your order if you want to buy more.