SCOTCLANS CHATS ON TWITTER TOO
Poll: When You Get Home...... (16 Votes)
Postings on this topic in the 'Miscellaneous: Questions With No Other Home' chat forum
This feature is provided by Scotster, the photo sharing and social site for Scotland. Clicking on a poster's name will take you to the Scotster website to view the person's full profile. You may click the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page or follow the links on Scotster. To post a message on this topic, please join Scotster.
This is a single option poll. Please select the most appropriate option from the list.
"When you get home from a evening out do you dump all your clothes on the floor or put everything away?"
always on the floor with me.
floor, thats how i distinguish between clean and dirty....lol. Although this rule is null and void before a night out as ill try something on then step out of it onto the floor and go for something else....
i didn't know there was even another place ....
Sorry I'm a tidy sod so it either goes in the wash basket or away if still wearable !!!
I think it all depends on what you are up too, when you get home. LOL!
always on the floor for me....
Ye canny leave yer manky, minging underwear on the floor, thats disgusting...
quickfind:barox > "Ye canny leave yer manky, minging underwear on the floor, thats disgusting..."
Im usually wearing my underwear still.....that either comes off in the bathroom (for shower time) or later in the night (when it is to hard to find again with the light off ;)...hahahha....
Would you like to chat about the clan?
Our social networking features are powered by Scotster, the photo sharing and social site for Scotland.
We teamed up with Scotster to enable you to meet other people affiliated to the clan and to read and contribute to chat forums for the clan.
- Create a profile showing your clan affiliations and chat in clan forums
- Expand your social circle by finding people who enjoy doing the same things you do
- Share photos and memories of good times and great places
- Link to your friends and chat with fast and easy-to-use messaging
- Discover people in your local area or within any distance from a postcode or place name
- Start talking right away by seeing who is online now
- Organise and promote social events
- Find people with local knowledge about what to do and where to stay in places you're visiting
- Have a laugh, get serious or ask for advice in our friendly forums
- Enjoy free unlimited access to all features