A guide to the Clans and Tartans of Scotland: From Scottish Clan Information to Clan Merchandise, Handmade Kilts, Highland Outfits ... everything a true Scot should need and know.
|

FIND A NEW CLAN

enter clan name

follow us on Twitter

Poll: When You Get Home...... (16 Votes)

quickfind:4563

Postings on this topic in the 'Miscellaneous: Questions With No Other Home' chat forum

This feature is provided by Scotster, the photo sharing and social site for Scotland. Clicking on a poster's name will take you to the Scotster website to view the person's full profile. You may click the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page or follow the links on Scotster. To post a message on this topic, please join Scotster.

Poll: When you get home......
    from Scott M: Singapore St Andrews Society rep (singscott) photos on Mon 22/03/10 02:20

This is a single option poll. Please select the most appropriate option from the list.

"When you get home from a evening out do you dump all your clothes on the floor or put everything away?"

On the floor
    Put away

Re: Poll: When you get home......
    from Scott M: Singapore St Andrews Society rep (singscott) photos on Mon 22/03/10 02:20

always on the floor with me.

from Emma S: Ex-Member (deleted:emmalea81) on Mon 22/03/10 02:39

floor, thats how i distinguish between clean and dirty....lol. Although this rule is null and void before a night out as ill try something on then step out of it onto the floor and go for something else....

from Jeremy T: T as in Thom(p)son! (lillitnn92) member photos on Mon 22/03/10 02:49

i didn't know there was even another place ....

from Ian L: Ex-Member (deleted:lionsoflisbon) member on Mon 22/03/10 11:55

Sorry I'm a tidy sod so it either goes in the wash basket or away if still wearable !!!

tick 1

from Elaine Q (henpen) photos on Mon 22/03/10 13:33

I think it all depends on what you are up too, when you get home. LOL!

from Amy Jo T: Ex-Member (deleted:amyjo) on Mon 22/03/10 13:47

always on the floor for me....

from Alan B: Ex-Member (deleted:barox) on Mon 22/03/10 19:01

Ye canny leave yer manky, minging underwear on the floor, thats disgusting...

from Emma S: Ex-Member (deleted:emmalea81) on Mon 22/03/10 22:38

quickfind:barox > "Ye canny leave yer manky, minging underwear on the floor, thats disgusting..."

Im usually wearing my underwear still.....that either comes off in the bathroom (for shower time) or later in the night (when it is to hard to find again with the light off ;)...hahahha....

This topic's tags: dancing, fashion, freak, fun, haggis, humour, meat, movies, poll, shoulder.

Would you like to chat about the clan?

Our social networking features are powered by Scotster, the photo sharing and social site for Scotland.

We teamed up with Scotster to enable you to meet other people affiliated to the clan and to read and contribute to chat forums for the clan.

Please login. Not a Member? Click to join Scotster - it's 100% FREE.
    email: password:

Scotster. Where Scotland meets. Whether you're 100% Scottish, with Scots ancestry, friends or family, or you simply love Scotland, Scotster helps you to find people who share your interests:

• Create a profile showing your clan affiliations and chat in clan forums
    • Expand your social circle by finding people who enjoy doing the same things you do
    • Share photos and memories of good times and great places
    • Link to your friends and chat with fast and easy-to-use messaging
    • Discover people in your local area or within any distance from a postcode or place name
    • Organise and promote social events
    • Find people with local knowledge about what to do and where to stay in places you're visiting
    • Have a laugh, get serious or ask for advice in our friendly forums
    • Enjoy free unlimited access to all features
    Get started: