A guide to the Clans and Tartans of Scotland: From Scottish Clan Information to Clan Merchandise, Handmade Kilts, Highland Outfits ... everything a true Scot should need and know.
|

FIND A NEW CLAN

enter clan name

follow us on Twitter

The Tug Toner

quickfind:6703

Postings on this topic in the 'Body, Health & Wellbeing: Fitness' chat forum

This feature is provided by Scotster, the photo sharing and social site for Scotland. Clicking on a poster's name will take you to the Scotster website to view the person's full profile. You may click the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page or follow the links on Scotster. To post a message on this topic, please join Scotster.

The Tug Toner
    from Stuart G: No the full shillin by name and nature. (nothefullshillin) photos on Fri 14/10/11 12:23

This is the funniest thing i've seen in ages.

http://youtu.be/veHKdKElZ3w

tick 1

Re: The Tug Toner
    from Philip A: Cogito, sumere potum alterum (phil) photos online on Fri 14/10/11 12:34

Hmmm! Is that REAL??? lol!

from Loopy Lori W: Ex-Member (deleted:loopylori) on Fri 14/10/11 14:07

Yep, Phillip. It is real. And apparently it's the latest craze next to the hand ball which is also supposed to be good for you. I'd imagine I'd feel as though my muscles were being torn from my body with it after 2 minutes, so I won't be using either of them. lol :-)

from Ed M: The Laird of Energlyn (jocktherock) member photos on Fri 14/10/11 19:25

Another highly original idea from the USA, no doubt - just you wait and see, Microsoft will claim they have already been using similar methods for ages... ;-)

from Sheila J (sheila_davis76) photos on Fri 14/10/11 21:11

Yes, it's real...and yes, another proud product of the USA ~ and absolutely the weirdest excercise video ever. My questions : How come no man has ever tried to produce this gadget ever before now? If it truly does work to use that motion to build muscles, then why doesn't every man in the world have the end result already?

tick 1

from Doug R: Travelling Dee (doug_the_dee) photos on Sat 15/10/11 00:53

the only thing scarier than the people who'll buy this product is the individual (s) who thought of it in first place, and scarier still....why, and who came up with the video "artistic direction"....................

from Kirstie L (tinkerbell) member photos on Sat 15/10/11 20:47

From 1 min 30 onwards this is hysterical lol

tick 2

from Kirstie L (tinkerbell) member photos on Sat 15/10/11 20:47

I would just like to add that of course I do not understand why <angelic smiley>

from Loopy Lori W: Ex-Member (deleted:loopylori) on Mon 17/10/11 13:22

Shiela, I do wonder too. You only managed to say what we were all thinking. lol :-)

from Margaret T: I'm a Buckie quine bidin in California (margit) photos on Wed 19/10/11 08:57

maist men dinna hiv that muckle tae tug

from Philip A: Cogito, sumere potum alterum (phil) photos online on Mon 24/10/11 08:36

and just how do you know THAT, Margit!!!!????

from Kirstie L (tinkerbell) member photos on Tue 25/10/11 09:02

Oh Philip, do you realise what you are getting into here! lol ;)

This topic has no tags.

Would you like to chat about the clan?

Our social networking features are powered by Scotster, the photo sharing and social site for Scotland.

We teamed up with Scotster to enable you to meet other people affiliated to the clan and to read and contribute to chat forums for the clan.

Please login. Not a Member? Click to join Scotster - it's 100% FREE.
    email: password:

Scotster. Where Scotland meets. Whether you're 100% Scottish, with Scots ancestry, friends or family, or you simply love Scotland, Scotster helps you to find people who share your interests:

• Create a profile showing your clan affiliations and chat in clan forums
    • Expand your social circle by finding people who enjoy doing the same things you do
    • Share photos and memories of good times and great places
    • Link to your friends and chat with fast and easy-to-use messaging
    • Discover people in your local area or within any distance from a postcode or place name
    • Organise and promote social events
    • Find people with local knowledge about what to do and where to stay in places you're visiting
    • Have a laugh, get serious or ask for advice in our friendly forums
    • Enjoy free unlimited access to all features
    Get started: