100% Scottish; Scots ancestry, friends or family; or simply love Scotland?
See the things that interest Scotsters
Check out the main options at the top of the page or travel around Scotster by clicking on words that describe people, photos, events and forum topics. We'll show you stuff that's associated with that word, then you can find other words related to it and continue from there. The bigger the word, the more popular the tag. Have fun exploring!
Recent topics of conversation on Scotster
|Tales of Paranormal||Mind, Spirit & Beliefs: Paranormal||94|
|My Good Friday poem for you||Literature: Poetry||3|
We make it easy to stay connected!
Scotster helps you to expand your social circle and to find people who share your interests. Whether you want online chat, photo sharing or to make new friends in your local area and beyond, it'll feel great getting to see and hear more about the stuff that everyone's doing so that you can join in too!
- Expand your social circle by finding people who enjoy doing the same things you do
- Share photos and memories of good times and great places
- Link to your friends and chat with fast and easy-to-use messaging
- Discover Scotsters in your local area or within any distance from a postcode or place name
- Start talking right away by seeing who is online now
- Organise and promote social events
- Find people with local knowledge about what to do and where to stay in places you're visiting
- Have a laugh, get serious or ask for advice in our friendly forums
- Enjoy free unlimited access to all features
We make it easy to stay connected: join now - Scotster is 100% FREE to use